Friday 12 July 2013

Genuine Web Links

I've received a number of messages from people stating that they thought they were connected to me on Facebook - only for them to find that the person(s) involved were just using my name. I can't imagine why anyone would do that where my name is concerned but apparently they have done. Therefore, I thought it might be best to list the sites I do use and provide the correct links.

My website: http://johnhelvin.net
MySpace (Please note that I seldom use this account these days)

I do have a Google+ profile but do not use it much.

I have been trying out Vizify but have not been impressed as yet; it seems to generate random errors in the data it presents on its pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. If your full name is not submitted as well as your comment, the comment will not be published. Those that submit via means which only give a forename or nickname will not be published.