Tuesday 18 February 2014

Second Hand Book Inquiries

This is just a brief blog post regarding people who contact my website, or myself directly, wanting to sell me second hand books for my bookshop.  For some reason, I do not know why, there has been a recent increase in such inquiries from the general public and it is becoming unmanageable. And so, to reduce such inquiries, please note that I only ever buy books from authorised suppliers and not from the general public. 
The contact page of my website will be updated with a similar request. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. If your full name is not submitted as well as your comment, the comment will not be published. Those that submit via means which only give a forename or nickname will not be published.